APPLICATION DOCUMENTS AND TUITION FEES
In order to apply for a Bachelor or Master degree, you must submit the following documents:
- -Filled in application form
- -Photocopy of the high school/higher school diploma – translated into Bulgarian and legalized
- -Copy of the Diploma supplement – translated into Bulgarian and legalized
- -A certificate, issued by accredited authorities, where to be stated that the applicant has the right to continue his/her education at any university in the country – translated into Bulgarian and legalized
- -Medical certificate – translated into Bulgarian and legalized
- -Certificate for identity of names ( if the applicant has a dual citizenship)
- -A document from the applicant’s parents which proves that they will meet all applicant’s expenses during his/her education
- -Photocopy of the passport
- -Six recent photos (3,5/4,5)
The application documents for PhD include all the aforesaid documents plus a short CV and a list of publications translated into Bulgarian.
If you enroll in a full-time programme the duration of your education will be: preparatory course – 1 year, BSc – 4 years, MSc – 1,5 years after BSc, PhD – 3 years after MSc. Respectively the length of courses for extra-mural students are 5 years for Bachelor degree, 1,5 years for MSc and 4 years for PhD’s.
After graduation you will be prepared to hold key positions in leading international companies, Government agencies, local and central administration.
The tuition fees for foreign students are shown in the table below: